Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Down On The Corner

out in the street
 

Poorboy twangs the rhythm out on his Kalamazoo.
Willy goes into a dance and doubles on kazoo.




so I've seen the blood moon, the blue moon and the supermoon, the Rev Sun Yung Moon..but never the Snow Moon..last night she came and was just lovely!

now I'm not gonna dump on Michigan because of the Uber driver who went berserk in Kalamazoo and killed 7 people...and I'm not gonna dump on Islam because of some crazy mongrel religious fanatics killed 14 people in San Bernadino..and I'm not gonna dump on Virginia because two Virginia Tech students kidnapped and killed a 13-year old girl...

and I'm not gonna dump on Chicago because loser Richard Speck killed all those nurses in the 1960s...

America is a violent place sometimes ...people snap and break...and kill..it's been going on since Cain and Abel....and I am not my brother's keeper...

but America is mostly a paradise..for me anyway


ok so with that outta the way, I have to say I love Michigan...Motown, American automobiles....and Gibson guitars...located in Kalamazoo in the 1960s, the Gibson factory put out Epiphones and Gibson guitars-some of the finest guitars ever built...by union men and women...if you got a guitar with a blue sticker inside, made in Kalamazoo Michigan, you have reason to be proud..and years ago they made these kool little blue electric guitars called Kalamazoos..budget guitars that are really awesome and collectable..and fun...

my Kalamazoo is a 1963 Epiphone Bard 12-string...been a round the block a few times but sounds incredible..they simply can't duplicate this sound today...

and they never will
 


No comments: