Monday, September 26, 2016

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Moon River / wider than a mile / I'm crossing you in style / some day


 

ok so I watched the debate and Hillary beat Donald by two touch downs and a field goal...I don't watch NFL games anymore because the players are too wimpy..druggies, drinkers, gangsters, whiners, punks, etc....long gone are the Mike Ditka days when guys weren't afraid to get dirty and the grass on the field was real

but the debate had Donald nervously drinking lots of water a la Marco Rubio , sniffing like a cokehead, and babbling about birthers and complaining how people and Hillary were mean to him... well some people are mean to me too but gimme a break..there must come an end to the tears, Donald....oh ok...five yards against Hillary for unnecessary roughness

Hillary was cool as a cucumber and maybe as president she won't get us into WWIII...and will continue the bull market.....the DOW, NASDAQ, SP500 etc are all in record territory and the economy is HEALTHY!!

we're after the same rainbow's end, waiting 'round the bend, my huckleberry friend

my huckleberry friend

No comments: