Friday, September 16, 2016

Too Much Monkey Business

Same thing every day, gettin' up, goin' to school
No need for me to complain, my objection's overruled, ahh!
Too much monkey business, too much monkey business


Board president is a dumbass!


I did a lite investigation of the Carpinteria Unified School Board of Trustees and I can tell you they are a bunch of boobs...

but I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to the students of the Carp Unified School District....you are in bad hands with this horrible excuse for a Board of Trustees...I watched the meeting last night as these clowns fidgeted, giggled and joked their way thru the meeting and allegedly conducted school business..

spelling??

the president is Andy Sheaffer and he looked like a bum...like he just woke up and couldn't even figure out how to use a computer..the other gals on the board were just silly and gibbering...looks like they were all drunk!! remember, most of these folks are TEABAGGERS!!

Sarvis is a clown

and they voted to install Brian Sarvis as Interim Superintendent after losing highly qualified  Micheline Miglis who was canned for unknown reasons after one year

the graphics on the TV screen were embarrassing....words misspelled..my goodness..this is the school board!!

what a pathetic display...I still don't know what was so funny that these folk were giggling and laughing all night???

it's M-E-A-S-U-R-E!!


the whole Board should resign!!

but there is an election coming up and I hope people vote for two new members..Maureen Foley Claffey looks good and either of the two others would be an improvement...

the current Board of Trustees for the Carp Unified School District is a disgrace

No comments: