Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bag o' Shit!

that's right..I'm going into business to sell these little bags of shit back to the dog owners who leave them on the rocks at the Bluffs..

it is so nice to go on a hike and have a strange dog, who should be on a leash, come up and start sniffing me..or to come across a load of dog crap.. as an outdoorsman I can tell the difference between dog doo and coyote scat..coyote scat is full of seeds and indicates a healthy diet. Dog doo doo is the opposite..I don't need to describe it to you..I am sure you have stepped in enough to know what an unpleasantly rude experience it is..it is not completely the dog's fault..the owners bear responsibility by pampering and caging their dogs in the house all day..very unhealthy! We've covered this before but I must reiterate everyday I step in a dog trap..in the grass, in the bush, by the sea, in the middle of the gosh darn living room!!
Now, If I'm walking down the road and a horse lets loose, I don't mind (especially if the horse is mounted by a cute cowgirl..have you ever watched girls ride horses, up and down and up and down..whew!) Anyway, horse dung is mostly hay anyway so my advice to dog owners is feed your pooches hay! Knock off the designer dog food..it'll kill them!
Cats are not a problem because, unlike dogs, they have manners and never leave a trace! Cool little animals except for the fleas and shedding issues...and the scary weird vacant stare they give you sometimes..I usually leave the room during those episodes...
the moral of the story is PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOGS!! (except, of course, mutts who look like Toto)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that if I get a cairn terrier you might decide you like redheads?

(With freckles?)

Anonymous said...

ma'am...a freckle faced dog would certainly sweeten the deal..that and learning how to speak French..a little beret on the red,some French perfume and a bottle of wine de Francais..get my drift?