Monday, November 10, 2008

Wrestlemania...

Nipper! I'm calling you out, boy!

I'll fight you..right here, right now...I'll fight you with one hand tied behind my back; I'll fight you with one eye closed; you little putz! Wendy's got all the money..what have you got..THE WINE LIST? That's it? You are a disgrace to men everywhere.. a momma's boy sipping champagne with a rich divorcee while real men work, work, work.I'm big..6'1" 225 lbs from a life of hard work..I've used my body and mind to achieve a degree of success other men could only dream of..I could kick Arnold's ass..that steroid- deformed-loser- freak!
Why don't you marry Wendy? because she won't marry you....that's why.. She thinks at night: why am I with this guy..I know he wants my money, but who else would have me..who would be stupid enough to have me? Yet he stays knowing I'll never marrry him..like Dolly Parton says "I never will marry, I'll be no man's wife, I expect to live single, for the rest of my life"..cause I got too much money...that the problem..WENDY'S GOT TOO MUCH MONEY! She's damaged goods...
Hey, Nipper, have ya ever had a threeway with Wendy and Dr. Laura? give the old broads a lube job? Maybe a nice little room, top floor, Montecito Inn? Whoa..if you don't I will... wanna buy this blog?? 100 large...
alright, I'll be waiting..and I'm angry, dude..
and maybe just a little jealous....

No comments: