Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Natural Man...

buy for me the rain....

the stories about Black Friday never cease to amaze me...a crowd of people BUSTED down door at WalMart and trampled an employee to death! So if Wal Mart wants to build in your neighborhood, you need to protest...wear chains and style you hair into a Mohawk and go to City Hall and just say "NO!".....I went up to Ojai for Thanksgiving and had a lovely time...Ojai is the last place where you can see California as it was before subdivisions..the Lake is a powerspot..and now I got a new hobby..driving back on Highway 150 on a cold dark night with the windows down...you hear the coyotes yapping up there...it's cold, lonely, wild and glorious! I need to keep the California University biologists away from this area before they fuck it up by killing everything non native..so DESTROY THIS POST after reading..please...
I get a lot of catalogs in the mail but this one takes the cake...JL Powell..they must think I got a rich girlfriend.. hey..Reese Witherspoon lives in Ojai..maybe I could hook up with her..anyway, at JL Powell, you can buy a cashmere mock sweater for $898!..or howz about a cotton trapper vest for $595!..or my favorite..a Coyote Throw for $5998 made from the fur of north American coyotes..I'm gettin' my rifle and goin' back up to Ojai and doing a little trappin' and huntin'..look for a new product line in the future....

No comments: