Thursday, November 27, 2008

Eh! Hosers! Happy Thanksgiving...

guest post by Sarah Palin

Thank you Mick for allowing me to lead a little Thanksgiving prayer for you and your special ed readers..God knows you all need it..first of all, let me put a rumor to rest..John McCain and I never got it on! However, Cindy McCain and I..well lets just say we were good pals, you betcha..
Hey, how's the weather down there in good ol' Santa Barbara..you know if you scramble the letters in Santa you come up with Satan..hey hey my my..
Well, Me, Trig and Shooter went out to the north forty and bagged a turkey and a liberal..see the pics! That's the neck-breakin' contraption in the back ground there...that sucker never had a chance...I am announcing that I will run for president in 2012 and my running mate will be..ME! My ego is too friggin' big and I'm too pretty to give the spotlight to anyone else there....so remember, have a Happy Turkey day and that's Palin & Palin in 2012 there.....

No comments: