Monday, December 27, 2010

pin the tail on the donkey...

it's howdy doody time!!

I was listening to River by Joni Mitchell, and then saw Sarah McCacklin' do it on YouTube..it was cute but she should get down on her knees and thank Joni for turning weepy self- indulgent masterpieces into gold!
but I was thinking during Christmas about women and why I get attached to some...I think it's got to do with the weird yet endearing faces they make during sex..now I know relationships have a shelf life and I think mine are doomed because of some childhood trauma but that's no reason I can't enjoy them, is it? But I was thinking of a way not to get so attached and I came up with the idea of using blindfolds..I could wear a blindfold when we're doing it and that way I wouldn't see her faces...because if you think about it, if a woman came up to you on the street and started sticking out her tongue or rolling her eyes, what would you do? You'd call the cops, right?

now the reason I was thinking about this is because I was watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and an actress named Alison Doody was sticking her tongue in Harrison Ford's ear...I tell ya, Ford works with some fine women...lucky SOB...holy shit, this women was blonde and beyond gorgeous and I would fall for her like a eucalyptus tree in a wind storm..but would I fall for her if I was blind-folded? I suppose I could experiment but I'd probably look kinda foolish jerkin' off blindfolded with a glossy picture of Alison Doody taped to the car window!

anyway, Alison...my aim is true....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Michelle Pfeiffer or Julie Christie?

Anonymous said...

And Drew Barrymore just bought new digs in Montecito.

Mick Von Caw said...

Michelle's very thin, Drew's very cute, but Julie is the only actress of the bunch...nevertheless, it seems I've got my hands full!

Anonymous said...

Sharon Stone?