Wednesday, December 29, 2010

reservoir dogs...

some days you eat the dog, some days the dog eats you...

ok so the Padaro Beach Grill closed and what do you do..cry! I think some of you gals have penis envy but that's not what this post is about..I'll tackle that another day...another Windy day...hey I was driving around and things are falling on Santa Claus Lane ..the native plants that Caltrans planted are slipping down the slopes, I saw a native pine resting on a chain link fence, about to fall..I called Caltrans District 5 and alerted them to these safety issues..more on Caltrans District 5 later...but the Padaro Beach Grill closed down again...this little restaurant has changed hands many times and the last time I ate there was during the Santa controversy..I had a burger and it was good but expensive....that was when Paul and Gene Archambault owned the business..they toiled very hard to build it up and gain a following, but the out-of-town landlord decided to triple the rent and forced the guys out of business..the landlord's son tried to carry on with a restaurant but that failed, too..and now, it's going out of business again...and I hear there's a new law that will allow dogs on restaurant patios..people and their dogs... I swear they treat dogs better than kids! why are they turning restaurants into zoos??

the last thing I want is your stupid mutt shaking his fleas all over my food in a restaurant, barking, licking his balls, crapping..oh, what a lovely site..your dog crapping next to my Chef's Salad!! geez, who came up with this dumbass law ..dogs in restaurant are a health hazard!! we've been over this before about the separation anxiety that pet owners suffer..mainly dog owners who are very needy and wimpy...and the Padaro Beach Grill was dog friendly..oh...I can see this new law doing wonders for the restaurants all over town....
what next, a dog menu with the Milkbone Deluxe Burger??

No comments: