Friday, December 31, 2010

Champagne Wishes...

and caviar dreams!!

Welcome to Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous...

hey now... if there's any celebrities out there who are planning a move to the area, I want you to email me..specifically any actresses with big tits lots of money and no morals...how many more celebs are gonna come here and then we gotta put up with that insufferable Minneards guy fawning all over them ad nauseum..look, these people are no different than you or I...maybe cash-wise a little more advanced, but they sit on the crapper like eveyone else..oh, they don't I just heard..they have someone do that doody for them?? oh fuck me then..that's very cute...

do they have someone who saves their little neurotic dog's crap in the morning and puts little sweaters on them and parades them down Coast Village Road like it's fucking Rodeo Drive...they go to the gay salons and dine out at Lucky's and sit around the back tables doing lines of coke then they go get in their brand new celebrity show cars and speed away..what are they trying to prove?

ever since I started this blog, celebrities have moved in to try and capture some of my glow and I'm getting sick of it...why is Santa Barbara now a destination for the rich and famous? It's maddening I tell ya...so now when I go to the beach, maybe I'll see Drew Barrymore walking her dogs with the wind air-brushing her hair just right, so I'll snap a picture and what does that make me?? a pussyhound, what else..see, I haven't changed, everyone else has!

ok Drew..I know you've had a troubled past with the drugs and the rebellion, but that's normal...and you beat it because you're a big girl now...In the 1990s, Barrymore was frequently described as bisexual, although she stated in a 1997 interview that she had not "been with a woman in about two years". In 2004, she was quoted as saying "A woman and a woman together are beautiful, just as a man and a woman together are beautiful. Being with a woman is like exploring your own body, but through someone else. When I was younger I used to go with lots of women. Totally. I love it". In March 2007, former magazine editor Jane Pratt claimed on her Sirius Satellite Radio show that she had a romance with Barrymore in the mid-1990s.Barrymore was formerly a vegetarian, but has since begun to eat meat....
until next time....uuhh..keep reaching for the stars??

No comments: