Monday, September 3, 2012

I've been working on the railroad

all the live long day...

ok it's Labor Day... are you alive or are you dead? a dead head... labor built the roads and the bridges and the dams...even God labored six days and rested on the seventh..that doesn't mean that people don't work on Sunday's, they do...some don't work on Sunday like the Chick Fil A dude, but I'm sure he'll be using services by people who are working on the Sabbath...

but all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and makes Jill look around for some other dudes..

Dinah won't you blow your horn???

so go out and have some fun I say..go to the beach...the beach is cool and safe you will not be attacked by a shark just because the sharks have been punking Santa Barbara for awhile that's no reason to fall for it...the water is fine and FUCK CHANNELKEEPER they don't know what they are talking about and they don't work for a living anyway and they don't work for me and they can't tell me what to do... goddam nonprofit lazyass sissies....a beach report card??? puleeze you nanny wenches I would never check with you when to go in the water..I go in when I say....

if the beaches were polluted, the dolphins will tell me, not Channelkeeper....besides, Channelkeeper's leader RFK, Jr. dug up his dead wife and buried her someplace else...these people are just sick!!!

sometime today, I want all of you to get on your knees and clean the toilet..don't have someone else do it..you do it...scrub scrub scrub until it's clean and doesn't smell like a frickin zoo...then you'll have accomplished something...then you'll understand the value of work..honest work..you and the Porcelain Queen....if you puke in it, you clean it...

yes, someone's in the kitchen with Dinah strummin' on the ol' banjo....that would be me....

No comments: