Tuesday, September 18, 2012

sunshine lollipops

rainbows everywhere

ok..sometimes I get requests to remove posts cuz no one gets my satire or they don't appreciate my humor or they just think I'm stupid...

I consider all requests to delete posts....even in a hot political and social satire, if there's a good reason, I will remove the offending post without hesitation...in the case of AVW, of course I removed some stuff...

in other cases, I got where they were coming from and poof..gone... no more post

I have no control over search engines however....they may search, but they will not find..

but you gotta love satire...I know I do....it helps cut through the bullshit....and I love free speech, so whatever you do, don't try to infringe namby pamby on this most basic and important of American rights...

freedom is a wonderful thing....now..shine on you crazy diamonds!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...in the case of AVW, of course I removed some stuff..."

So, Mick, did you remove "some stuff" because you were feeing magnanimous? Or because you were threatened?

Mick Von Caw said...

because the kid died, dumbass!