Wednesday, September 12, 2012

landslide

can the child within my heart rise above

well it was another warm humid cloudy morning..I climbed a mountain and I turned around..then I got up and took a shower but it being so humid I never was able to dry off..so I spent the whole day wet and restless..and sweating like an Indian in a redneck bar...

I wanted to check out the Smiling Faces Youth Program vs the SB Unified School District..the hearing was at the courthouse room SB4..Judge Donna Geck presiding..

so I went into town....traffic was thick...then it thinned out and I arrived..I parked the truck and walked to the court..I noticed the grass outside the Court House looks dead and brown and there's a sign saying ~POISON~ a pesticide was sprayed..how nice..poison the ground and showcase the dead grass...

ok so I go sit down outside the courtroom and wait...then two fidgety looking folks come by and stand around..they look like Emily and Edward Gularte, but I wasn't sure until the hearing started at about 9:45 AM..Ampersand and Roberts were scheduled today but went off the calendar... we're in the courtroom and I'm eyeing these two and they look like part Chumash...I was getting pretty angry that I was in the same room with a child killer...so Gularte sits on the other side of the room and starts staring at me..I look at him....we lock eyes until he nods to acknowledge me..I look at him a bit longer and look away without acknowledging him...

then his lawyer, a skinny young gal enters the room and they approach the bench when Judge Geck calls the case..as it seems always to happen, the lawyer mumbles something to the judge and before I can bat an eyelash, it's over and they schedule something for another day..oh.... I'll be watching these two..my initial thought is they are trying to scam the school district with some liability claim, but I don't know of course..

as the hearing ends, all three leave the courtroom and I get up and follow them out...they stop and whisper among themselves then I walk up and say "do you people have any comments?"




the chick laywer says "no"...Gularte just stands there saying nothing..I asked again "are you sure you don't have any comments about anything?"...the lawyer says "no"...

ok, at least they know I'm on to them.... I wanna know why these two are allowed to run a youth program with their rap sheet??? something odd is going on here and I will get to the bottom of it sooner or later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any latest news on this murderer?

Mick Von Caw said...

the case was removed from the Oct 15 hearing-Smiling FAces vs San Marcos High- so maybe they skipped town, I don't know