Sunday, September 2, 2012

one toke over the line

sweet Jesus...
now I know some Jewish folks don't like Obama because he's not kissing up to Israel and promoting war with Iran...war with Iran...these people never learn..


the Palestinians and the Jews need to work out their own issues as both have plenty of blood on their hands...

so there's a movie out about Obama and it was produced by a Mormon and stars a mentally retarded conservative Indian guy named Dinesh D'Sousa....this guy is whacked out and blames liberals everything..he's got more conspiracy theories than Mel Gibson...like 9/11 was caused by liberal Americans and immodesty!! WTF..9/11 was caused by America attacking poor countries..pissing on poor people over seas..and George Bush didn't protect us from the terror attack..at all..and to make matters worse, we go and invade Iraq....oh, I bet we got a ton of fans over there now..

but Dinesh is pals with alcoholic/drug addict/family values Christian phony Glenn Beck who is also behind the anti-Obama campaign..but really Obama got public enemy #1 Bin Laden..so the war against terror is over for me...now, get us out of Afghanistan and we'll be fine...the last thing America needs is to get involved in another war borne of fear and ignorance....and open up trade with Cuba!!!

the producer of  2016: Obama's America is an old guy named Molen..he did some films with Speilberg like Schindler's List which I haven't seen....Jurassic Park was another that I only could watch for a few minutes... it was sooo bad..Speilberg is a total sellout


I've heard Schindler's List was exploitative and maudlin and of course a bunch of Hollywood Jews gave it some awards, but I can't be bought that easily...I trust only the Diary of Anne Frank when dealing with the Holocaust..everything else if politics..

ok, so I won't see this Obama film because of the people involved... Dinesh D'Souza is just too goofy looking for me to take seriously.. and I already know what the film is without having seen it...it's predictable neurotic conservative nonsense.....neurotic conservatives, the new breed!

maybe I'll put out a film about Mitt Romney's Mormonism..I know Mitt's got a few extra wives stashed away somewhere...ahh, but where...that's what I'll have to find out....you know, to save America....

No comments: