Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dear Prudence

won't you come out to play..

I heard that it was a Coptic Christian that made fun of the prophet Muhammad and caused the Islamists to go insane...but I was perplexed..WTF is a coptic Christian??? an Egyptian Christian that follows the apostle Mark and has other irons in the fire as well..so one coptic guy's dumb film tarnishes the good name of the coptics...any change from the Roman Catholics is a welcome one so I am now a Coptic Catholic...

the sun is up, the sky is blue, it's beautiful and so are you

next I'm watching the SB TV and there's show about Yoga in Santa Barbara...and there's this blonde chick named Sarah talking about Ram Dass and the Beatles...this woman needs to be here now...wow..she's awesome and smart too...she's talks about probiotics and she just glows!!

then there's three woman doing yoga for awhile... it was very erotic!! very erotic!! I gotta get out my new age stuff I used to dabble in...I hung out with Ram Dass and the Marareshi Mahesh Yogi and John and George... the whole lot of them....I am enlightened too Sarah!!

the one that got away
next I see we have the PETA chicks wanting a memorial in Irvine for some fish that died in a truck crash...I guess some guy was hauling fish and he crashed and the fish died and PETA was upset! I saw this on HuffPO and Noozhawk...


IRVINE, Calif. -- Animal activists want a California roadside memorial sign to honor fish killed during a container truck crash.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals volunteer Dina Kourda told Irvine's street maintenance chief the sign would remind drivers that fish value their lives and feel pain.

fish value their lives and feel pain?? now normally I'd be laughing but then I saw the PETA chicks who think like this...well, I would love to have tantric sex with one of them just to see what they sound like...do they chirp? do they squeel? do they make fish faces? I don't know that's why I'd like to Kama Sutra on one of them...girl who sleeps with man who likes fishes wakes up with big bone in her throat!

oh it's election day! I guess I'll go vote...

the clouds will be a daisy chain....

No comments: