Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Suffragette City

wam bam thank-you ma'am!!



 
oh beautiful for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain, for purple mountain majesty, above the fruited plain, America America God shed His grace on thee, and crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea

it is clear that God does not like conservatives!!

well the good news is my boy Obama won again!! so Ted Nugent should either be dead or in jail by now!

I was rather anxious because my boy Mitt was doing pretty good up until Colorado..whew...I couldn't stomach Ken and Barbi in the White House and I certainly couldn't stomach an Iran invasion!! and PeeWee Ryan needs to go away

other good news: Joe Walsh R-Ill, Mourdock R Indiana, and Akins R-Missouri all lost...these guys were the worst of the worst teabagger bible humpers in America whose mouths got them into trouble because they have no brains to control what they say...rape is God's Plan???
if you want to save the Republican Party, get rid of the Tea Baggers!!

so congrats to the voters of Illinois, Indiana and Missouri for getting rid of these bozos

now locally...ahh...well...we still got some teabaggers in Carp that I need to deal with and I will..oh..will I...yes I will...the voters re-elected June Van Wingerden to the Water Board..I guess we like all that water debt?? but at least some of the new slate was elected....and the Carp City Council has some new blood.....Wade Nomura and Fred Shaw beat my picks Kathleen Reddington and Greg Gandrud....

and Lou Segal came in last for the SB school board....thanks voters....Lou is crazy and NO GOOD for school kids! now go back to Noozhawk, Lou!!!

Lois and Abel.... I voted for Abel because Lois supported the Channel Island massacre but Abel lost!

Das Williams beat the phony teabag preacher Rob Walter..GOOD LORD!!!

PROP 30 YES won and schools win!

PROP 32 NO won and workers win....the huge amount of money spent for this anti-union prop was absurd...if individuals can spend $11 million on an inititaive, then they certainly can pay more taxes...

Mike Stoker lost again! Mike I almost voted for ya but Greka and Lanny made me go for Hannah...

and  county supervisor Joni Gray lost..WOW.. I guess funneling money to her husband through a defunct non-profit finally caught up with Joni!!!

the GOP is on life support thanks to the dead weight of the Tea Party influence and that's a shame...we need a strong GOP that hasn't been bought by the likes of Wendy McCuckoo and Craig McCuckoo...

so I will have to channel Teddy Roosevelt and other great Republicans to resurrect the GOP..I may have to kill off FOX NEWS, the TEA PARTY and the NEWS-PRESS, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!!!

America...what a great country!!!!

No comments: