Friday, November 30, 2012

break on through

to the other side...

it's nice to see the heart and soul of the real Montecito is still intact but unfortunately there's the "other" Montecito that's giving the real Montecito, the place I grew up in, a bad name...I'll have more on the real Montecito later!

but the "other" Montecito is inhabited by itinerant dwellers that I call fluffballs....fluffballs that make the news in publications like the Montecito Journal where I learned from gossip writer Richard Mineards (what an odd job for the old dude!!) that "other" Montecito fluffball Rob Lowe and some other chick from the Desperate Housewives TV show were at the opening of a new fluffy store in "other" Montecito.. I can't recall the name of the store and I don't want to because I would never shop there and Rob Lowe is starring in a new movie about Casey Anthony..wow....that should be a gripping drama with some serious acting talent!


and hey does this "other" Montecito fluffball Richard Mineards look happy to see me?? no he doesn't!! and that makes me very happy....one of my goals is to get rid of this "other" Montecito...and that day shall come right soon

and besides, any friend of Wendy McCaw is a dweller in the "other" Montecito

now I've been preaching love lately and for good reason but I guess I can thank Wendy for teaching me how to love to hate her...Wendy, I love to hate you...I love to hate you.. I honestly love to hate you (like the Olivia Newton-John song!)

speaking of the News-Press
when Travis Armstrong left his cush job as Wendy's mouthpiece/publisher/editor/houseboy, in his last editorial he wrote of how much he appreciated the opportunity given to him by Wendy to lie about public workers on the editorial pages..

now we see Doctor of Thinkology and pot-house-head Lanny Ebenstein doing the same thing....is this Lanny's last hurrah? he says in an open letter to the BOS: " Dear Board of Supes, in the three years I've been given the opportunity to blah blah blah"...yeah well whatever Lanny

...I could be wrong but I think Lanny's leaving becuz Wendy's new pet Andy Caldwell blasted the UCSB teachers for their retirement issues and perks...Lanny of course draws a pension fron UCSB...so I'll remember Lanny and all his vain attempts to bust the public unions and blame public service workers for all the ills of society...actually, Lanny was lying alot and just got caught which is why he now spends all his time in shady nonprofits....

and what about Terry Tyler?? he used to write guest opinions for the New-Press last year-

what happened to him?? he just disappeared and now I hear that the cops are dragging the Bird Refuge for his body....which could explain alot of things!

No comments: