Tuesday, November 13, 2012

gilded palace of sin

it'll swallow you in...
 
well I never did trust Elmo...Big Bird and Kermit I figured were beyond reproach morally, but Elmo is just flipping everyone off...I just never trusted that creepy muppet....the only animated figure I trust now is the GEICO gecko!!

geez first we got the Patraeus scandal now we got the Elmo scandal! then I hear that Elmo is carrying on a relationship with a 16 year old boy?? it seems everyone is gettin' laid except me!!


I look at Holly and Paula and I'm going for Paula everytime..I don't care if I'm married or she's married, sometimes things happen...they are called affairs and they are not that big of a deal...oh, I know there's some hurt involved but if you understand human sexuality and psyche, any opportunity to plug someone should not be missed..if the

desire is there..sorry, but that's the way it is..


so long Dixie...

it appears that residents of some states have petitioned the gov't to secede from the USA... among them is Texas:
The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government

Texas has been trying to secede for years so I say let em go..but no protection from the gov't when Mexico comes in to reclaim the territory....

and who is this dude Grover Norquist who got almost every conservative candidate to sign a pledge for no tax increases?? some tax increases are necessary so a pledge against taxes is absurd!!

but who is he? I've never heard of him til this election..
he's a nob basically..a search turns up all sorts of bad stuff on him..helped Arnold try to privatize (steal public workers' money) CALPERS, was involved with criminals Ollie North and Jack Abramoff and on and on...his daddy was VP of Polaroid which got buried in the digital age...and Mitt signed Grover's pledge!! that's not freedom...

it seems some folks enjoy living in cages and don't know what will truly set them free...but we know..don't we Mr. Gull

No comments: