Thursday, November 8, 2012

shock the monkey

you gotta....

ok so it's the morning after the morning after.... as Obama is re-elected, the gamblers in the stock market are panicking while the investors remain calm and buy the bargains...

why I should think some of the tea folks would be happy..they got four more years to find O's birth certificate!!



Dancing with the Stars??
 
and the News-Press..ahh the News-Press..charging me $2 for a Wednesday paper....I got mine for 75 cents but still, the Freudian implications are obvious....

on page 4 of the News-Press was a story about Mike Stoker, after losing a record number of elections, accepting a gig on Dancing with the Stars!

and look at Lois..pretty foxy for a 74 year old chick! and Ernie Soloman is 74, too..Ernie had Noozhawk founder Bill MacFadyen on his TV show for some reason and introduced him as James MacFadyen from Newshawk!! Billy Mac got punked by Ernie..as usual, Mac just sat there like piece of cardboard..it was funny!!

hey that SB detective was acquitted of annoying little girls...Brian Sawicki's trial which I didn't follow too closely since he was tried in the press and since he was running around naked at the beach for whatever reason, well it was too weird for me..when I leave my house I usually have my clothes on and it would take a mighty indulgence for me to take them off outside....and if two 13 year old girls happened upon me, well..well...I guess I'd be on trial too...

the last refuge of a scoundrel seems to be nonprofits!
Arizona non-profit admits laundering money to support CAlifornia's YES ON 32 Prop...
An Arizona-based nonprofit disclosed Monday that it laundered $11 million from pro-Republican groups and sent it to a campaign committee in California that’s fighting a proposed tax increase designed to support public education.

Phoenix-based
Americans for Responsible Leadership (ARL) didn’t give up their donor list without a fight, however: after an official complaint by advocacy group Common Cause triggered an investigation by the California Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC), ARL appealed their case all the way up to the California Supreme Court. They lost that case this weekend, then opted to turn over the requested information rather than fight it all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court.


http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/05/arizona-nonprofit-admits-laundering-millions-for-out-of-state-republican-groups/

so I'm driving back from SB and I see a bunch of cops and fire trucks on the overpass at San Ysidro Road and Jameson..the roads are blocked off..naturally I didn't bring my camera but this is probably the first local casualty of Obama getting re-elected...

endorsements..well let's see..the News-Press endorsed all the losers! so why do they even bother?

and of course with Obama we'll have more gay people getting married and you know how that will affect traditional marriage..not one itty bitty bit!!

however, there will be one change to all who have internet websites..you will have to change your addresses...for example, I've changed my blog santabarbaranewspressblog.com to santabarbaranewspressblog.commie!! get it..DOT COMMIE!! HAHAHAHA!

No comments: