Friday, June 6, 2014

addicted to love

gonna have to face it....

I'm starting to think that the News-Press management team is on Xanax, the anti-anxiety drug...Adam Lanza took Xanax..he's the Sandy Hook guy who killed TWENTY CHILDREN!! what Taliban terrorist has killed 20 American kids???

Elliot Rodger was reportedly taking Xanax..his hatred of women parallels the News-Press hatred of unions...Elliot had an enemies list like Wendy...both were/are anxious people..and both were spoiled with someone else's money...instead of killing people, Wendy just fires them

drug profits from drug companies..now that's a whole 'nother story...Pfizer manufactures Zoloft (an SSRI antidepressant) and Xanax, ...
XANAX NEEDS TO BE BANNED!!!

as Freud pointed out, anxiety is a signal. By taking anti-anxiety drugs, we suppress the signal, but we do not solve the problem...so the problem gets bigger..blow up a balloon and it bursts..like a brain....

we all have anxiety to some degree..you can ignore it or listen to it and use it like an energy drink....anxiety produces adrenaline so instead of shooting folks, go ride a bike..

Iran-Contra affair

but Wendy..ooooh Wendy..what a bizarre fixatin' she has with Ronald Reagan....exaltin' Ronald Reagan to a mythical king relieves Wendy's anxiety, reduces her stress and makes her feel important..more important than a billion dollars could make her feel..well that billion is down to millions I hear and dropping fast, like an anchor tied with a silver and gold chain to Ron's heart....Ronald Reagan is Wendy' s drug of choice


"mentally ill can fend for themselves" says Ron

the family doctor can prescribe drugs; a psychiatrist can; but not a psychologist (there's a few exceptions in Louisiana and New Mexico)
Louisiana House Bill 1426 requires that only psychologists who have completed a post-doctoral master's degree in clinical psychopharmacology from a regionally accredited institution and have passed a national examination approved by the State Board of Examiners of Psychologists can prescribe. In addition, the psychologist, termed by the law as a "medical psychologist," is required to work collaboratively with the patient's physician when prescribing medication. The bill limits the prescriptive authority to medications for nervous and mental health disorders only.....but remember what Freud said....using drugs is asking for trouble...

well what do I know anyway..so I'm driving around and the truck dies..I'm in the hills behind Summerland and I'm going down hill and the truck dies..of course, the brakes die too so I'm thinking I'm dead too...I pull over into the brush and almost end up in the fucking ravine but the tons of nonnative roadside weeds saved me and stopped the truck!! beautiful weeds!!!!

all I can think about is survival....so I break out the emergency equipment and make a little camp....I see some squirrels and they stop and look at me...they freeze...so I throw a big rock at them and kill one...I start a fire and cook it and it was good...tastes like squirrel! Squirrel-Fil-A!!

then I try to start the truck but no go..I get pissed and kick the gas tank, then it starts up..so I drive aways and it dies again...so I'm thinking that maybe the fuel pump, being located in the tank, is on the fritz...bang on the gas tank and the truck runs...so I'm stranded on the side of the road in Summerland when a midget walks by... I offer him 20 bucks to bang on the fuel tank while I drive into town to the service station..so he gets in the wheel well, and bangs on the tank and we drive away...the service station replaces the fuel pump and I'm home free...but that little leprechaun was indeed my Lucky Charm!!

but what about camp...if more kids went to camp they would learn to socialize, exercise, appreciate the spirit with vespers at night..camp out...ride horses and swim...all kids should go to camp...

camp can teach you lots of good things...so can life..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendy's not the only one who celebrates Ronald Reagan's death. Everyone should.