Monday, June 16, 2014

I Am A Child

what is the color, when black is burned?


today I join conservatives, Ayn Rand libertarians, and my Tea Party friends in demanding we get rid of those illegal Mexican kids, those mongrel child immigrants who have overwhelmed the border patrol agents and now reside in military bases...why, here in Ventura the naval base has housed and fed these little bastards!! outrageous waste of my tax money....




The border should be sealed off with electric barbed razor wire fences..that way the little buggers will get zapped and bloodied before they set foot in my version of America!!


my pro-life sentiments go only so far!!

stand up to this invasion!!!


GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing who you are quoting and your forceful denunciation.

Anonymous said...

I'm riled, Mick. I'm really riled. Hope you're clearing out those non-native weeds from around your condo.

Mick Von Caw said...

my Mexican sage ain't goin nowhere!