Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hello In There

if you're walking down the street sometime, and you should spot some hollow ancient eyes, don't you pass them by and stare, as if you didn't care..say hello in there...hello

well I did...made the rounds: Tri County Produce, 7/11 then the car wash..at 7/11 was this old lady in rags...(not the one in the picture)




she went in the store then out and sat down for a spell.. I got my coffee and a News-Press (hey Wendy, I still support ya!)

this old lady of slight stature, meekly asked me for some change..I gave her a dollar and her face lit up and she smiled, looked right at me and said "thank-you"... I smiled back

a dollar...that's alot of money and I felt good and charitable..now all you phonies and hypocrites who try to tell me how to give my money, how to be charitable I tell you I give my money as I see fit...whether it's charity to a Rescue Mission or charity on the street.. I decide how to spend my money, not you..

if you don't approve of me giving a dollar to an old woman who needed a little kindness, then you can kiss my ass...

that lady made my day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Right on dude.