Monday, June 23, 2014

(I'm a) Roadrunner

Money, who needs it, let me live my life free and easy. Put a toothbrush in my hand, let me be a travelin' man 'Cause I'm a road runner baby

first, I'd like to say "thank-you" to supervisor Peter Adam for finally getting the roads paved in Carp.....on Via Real....I was able to zip to Summerland in no time..caught two chicks in a beach selfie! then they stripped and had sex in the sand!! awesome!







well the News-Press may be skinny, but Wendy still wields enough power to support Andy Caldwell's Sunday guest editorials and she brings in top political talent to the Reagan Ranch Center...for the Young Miss America Foundation, Wendy's personal nonprofit

the latest invitee was Allen West ...I likes to refer to Allen as "Buckwheat" ...and Buckwheat had such a problem with Debbie Wasserman- Schultz, the democrat from Florida! that boy has such a problem with women in general


"Women Suck!!"

Debbie kicked his ass and booted him right out of politics for his teabagger wackiness..now only FOX NEWS and the News-Press will indulge him....birdbrains of a feather flock together...

"YOU ARE NOT A LADY": In July 2011, West responded to a perceived slight from Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) with a fiery letter in which he threatened her and scolded, "You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!" West later said he had apologized, but Wasserman-Schultz said she had not received one.


"I’M GOING TO KILL YOU": Before running for Congress, West had a 22-year career in the military, but left after he abused an Iraqi detainee: "This is it. I’m going to count to five again, and if you don’t give me what I want, I’m going to kill you." He then fired a shot "a foot" over the detainee’s head.

RELIGIOUS COEXISTENCE "WOULD GIVE AWAY OUR COUNTRY": During a March 2011 town hall, West talked about the "Coexist" movement, saying of their bumper stickers: "Every time I see one of those bumper stickers, I look at the person inside that is driving. Because that person represents something that would give away our country. Would give away who we are, our rights and freedoms and liberties because they are afraid to stand up and confront that which is the antithesis, anathema of who we are."

"These Planned Parenthood women, the Code Pink women, and all of these women have been neutering American men and bringing us to the point of this incredible weakness...We are not going to have our men become subservient."

— Rep. Allen West (R-Fl.), who lost his 2012 bid for re-election

fringe...and Wendy wonders why her paper is going down the tubes!

No comments: