Saturday, July 4, 2015

Hot Fun in the Summertime

End of the spring. And here she comes back. Hi, hi, hi, hi there! Them summer days. Those summer days..





I got life, I got liberty and I've been pursuing happiness since the star-spangled day I was born...found it once....maybe twice...that third time it slipped through my hands like sand...

dogs...if your dog gets "anxious" during the fireworks, you need to sit him down and explain the facts of life to him...in war, things get loud..so the 4th fireworks are a symbol of that...don't let your dog be a pussy!!!


you wanna hear some noise?? TURN THE RADIO UP!!!

Happy 4th of July!!! (there's that happy word again)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky for my dog she doesn't read. I won't have to explain to her the latest bombing of journalistic ethics on Page 1 of today's News-Press: the "Authorities urge vigilance" editorial -- excuse me, news story -- written by Scott Steepleton. Do be on alert for brown faces -- they could be "repeat illegal-border crossers who kill people," and if you attend the Goleta fireworks show, well screw you, no plans to protect you there.

Oh My! said...

Yikes! I read the article. There's a reference to "street gangs" as "terrorists of another kind" and a suggestion that the Muslim observance of Ramadan could lead to problems. Wendy McCaw's hatemongering is scary.

Anonymous said...

Do not tolerate the continued bias and bigotry of the Santa Barbara News-Press in the pages on the newspaper. Register your complaint as a read with Macy's an advertiser in the paper. Stop the campaign against Latinos as citizens!

http://survey.medallia.com/?feedless-mcy-tuwyt-store-aa7009f6b948f2985be29e0fe9d382fc

macys survey sent said...

Macys should consider suspension of advertiseing in the Santa Barbara News Press. I consider the newspaper reporting biased and slanted. Headlines, articles and editorials published have a pattern of biased rightwing reporting that I consider disparaging to Macys customers and employees. Thank you for reading my concerns

Anonymous said...

"Terrorists of another kind." I like that phrase. Reminds me of a psycho Wendy hired back in 2006 after numerous employees resigned or were fired. This guy was, well, scary. But he got some of the union folks to quit and that's all that mattered to her. When he ceased being useful, he got fired, too.