Friday, July 24, 2015

You Are My Sunshine

my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray


well let's see if we can figure this out...Maslow had the Hierarchy of Needs....mine were fulfilled years ago and now I'm just floating thru life happy as a clam...now where are clams on the list I don't know...but fried clams from Boston are awesome!!

now I know woman is at the top of the evolutionary pyramid although sometimes I wonder why....then there's men,  monkeys, then hummingbirds, then maybe horses, cats and dogs...

so woman is at the top which gives her the responsibility to watch over the others, on down the line...so STEP IT UP, LADIES!!


The Rev Pat Robertson claims that gay marriage will encourage guys to have sex with animals..well I got news for you, Pat..it's already happening in the deep south..goats and hillbillies and all that

a woman breast-feeding a lucky kid...animals can't top that and if you don't breast feed your child, he will turn out to be killer, sanctuary city or not



 
I guess it's a dog eat dog kinda world..somedays you eat the bear, somedays the bear eats you

well, I will leave you with an old Chinese proverb:
A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.

No comments: