Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Message in a Bottle

sending out an SOS...


 

Mysteries at the Museum

I was watching a cooking show by chance...look I loved the Galloping Gourmet...with that Graham guy..he knew how to cook and entertain...but these cheezy cooking shows today with the likes of Nipper and cohorts are pale imitations of real life..anyway, I was watching and the chef had an old German guy helping him..I recognized the German dude as the former director of the Museum of NAtural History, up in by the Mission..the Nazi's name is Karl something-or-other and he was mumbling in a thick German accent about the work the chef was making him do..like wash the lettuce...

of course I couldn't watch more than a few minutes because I hate this Karl dude...he did untold damage to the reputation of the old Museum of Natural History and he got paid well!!
I love that place..attended lectures by author Terry Tempest Williams and others...the grounds are beautiful and historic Santa Barbara with gorgeous old houses and neighborhoods surrounding the Museum...

but other special interests have come in and are trying to ruin the place...mainly booze-adled conservatives...I did blog posts on all the booze fests at the Museum disguised as fund raisers...some of these issued were confirmed by a message in a bottle I received...


the Wine Festval: I heard some guy was unconscious in the Butterfly Pavilion next to a pool of his own vomit. Tequila Tuesdays, Fridays at Five...oh the fun of alcoholism

what has happened to the Museum..the disregard for the neighbors, the ethically-challenged managers..it's painful to watch

and the Botanic Garden is suffering the same fate with some bald jackass from Arizona running the place (before Arizonian Fife Symington tried to destroy the BG!!)

beer gardens, special dog days, more development and of course native-only plants being pushed by beer-guzzling white supremacists

well, these Santa Barbara institutions are out of my jurisdiction...

so I'm sending out an SOS! save the Museum of Natural History!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"beer gardens, special dog days, more development and of course native-only plants being pushed by beer-guzzling white supremacists"

Only Santabarbaranewspressblog seems to notice the truth about things! Only, it's "wine-guzzling' white supremacists.

Crying dolphin said...

White supremacists? Please elaborate. Other than that, I can say that whoever you are, you are right on target!