Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Little Old Lady From Pasadena

go granny go granny go granny...GO!

now some of what I know is hearsay ...but hearsay is really foreplay to the truth....will Oprah buy the News-Press? I'd support that...Oprah is a smart businesswoman who earned her money..she commands respect

 


if Wendy, as a company owner, issued 401k Distribution Termination letters to her employees, it may mean she feels like a caged dog at a nonprofit kennel....

Oh I see....the Santa Maria case against Ampersand involves one Grace Cota, 89, who struck and killed one Ryuta Yamaguchi, 45 who was jogging in the early morning hours, 2013...Cota was driving a minivan...

I did search the story and the media KEYT, NOOZWACK, AND THE INDEPENDENT had different versions but nothing about Wendy and Ampersand...

and as far as I know, there was no follow up by any reporter, investigative journalist, clown or whore in the greater Santa Barbara area

I did find the issue is headed for a jury trial as I pointed out recently...




burt I still got some questions...

why did Wendy employ an 89 year old woman to deliver papers in a minivan in Solvang? Don't they all speak Dutch?

I mean really that's just asking for trouble..talk about distracted driving...Grace has gotta wrap the papers, throw them out the window and hit her target (the customer) and drive at the same time! geez, Grace should be in a rest home screaming at the orderlies

why didn't any news media follow up on this story..is everyone in town so far up Wendy's ass they are afraid to report without fear or favor of friend or foe??

are there any other octogenarians driving around town for the News-Press? if so I wanna know when so I can avoid driving when they are on the road....and that's one reason I don't subscribe to the News-Press..I don't want to kill anyone

not one of the media reports says why Grace was on the road that fateful day at 6:30am....but I bet I know why..she was delivering the News-Press in her minivan! unfortunately, she hit and killed Mr. Yamaguchi, who was postal worker out for a jog...

and that is the gist of the trial..to determine if Grace Cota was indeed an employee of Ampersand,or just and independent contractor...

now if the jury finds that Grace worked for Wendy, a big settlement could happen...or another trial

I think Wendy is trying to pull a Lois Capps here and pretend Grace was not her employee, like Lois says Raymond Morua wasn't working for her when he killed Mallory Dies..

Grace Cota wasn't drunk, but she was old which is basically the same thing

No comments: