Sunday, November 20, 2016

Box Of Rain

Look out of any window, any morning, any evening, any day.. Maybe the sun is shining, birds are winging... No rain is falling


I was watching a film last night..as fresh as when I first saw it in 1965 on a rainy night at a small theater on a side street in Paris...Texas, that is...oh I've been to Paris France avec du beurre et de pain et le vin aussi!! tres bien mes amis!





Paris is a romantic city...France is a lovely country...this will never change thanks to the French people....

now on my way through Texas once, it rained so hard my pals and I started to panic..the water was rising like Christ from the dead so we found a hill and made a detour and hung out there for awhile till the rain stopped and the waters left....that is why I don't live in Texas..well one reason anyway


so did Noah really build an ark and did he really get animals to come aboard while God made it rain for 40 days and 40 nights? I find that hard to swallow and until I see some evidence like wood an old boat, I will treat the story of Noah's Ark as satire from one of the disciples

I got an email claiming I could sleep with MARRIED women this month..sounds like an invitation to trouble so sent it to spam....but I never say never

a sheperd once told me he likes weeds because they are easy to grow and they attract butterflies...thistle, fennel, dandelions..they grow where and when they want and don't need water so much as natives do...some may protest this but the facts lay bare....all you need to to is look at what's on the ground on the trails...

so there was the Berlin Wall, the Great Wall of China, the Iron Curtain, the Israel/Palestine Wall and now Trump wants the American/Mexico Wall....wants to keep the flow of drugs and illegals out...Lots of drugs in Michigan and the Great Lakes area...where are those drugs coming from? Mexico? nope.. I bet they're are coming from Canada which is right next to Michigan...once Trump figures this out, he'll probably try to sell us a Canadian Wall

you'll notice that none of the walls mentioned served to keep people out because walls won't keep people out...

walls are psychological barriers to make insecure people feel safe....but remember this:


A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through....

No comments: