Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Jackson

we got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout

so I closed out October and Halloween with The Haunting and The Hound Of The Baskervilles..both classics and thoroughly enjoyable





I see that Sue Burrows died..she was on the board and served as Chair for the Montecito Planning Association a while back....my run-ins with Sue were always pleasant and though I didn't know her personally, I liked her and her way on the boards ...she was smart and a real nice lady...real classy!


cool Sue Burrows

now for the record, I have tens if not twenties of emails on my computer...

this FBI Director Comey appears to be an idiot with the femme-painted eyebrows, moronic expressions and email fixation....if there is a problem with Hillary, then go through the proper legal channels and resolve it instead of running around like a chicken with his head cut off! he's worse than that J. Edgar Hoover freak

and bring me the head of Julian Assange from wikileaks..American Enemy Number One..why isn't the FBI and Comey going after him???

so it rained.. I actually saw it fall from the sky and hit the ground although it is rather warm outside, I'll take it


Nancy??

I went to the pharmacy and as I was leaving, thought I saw Nancy Sinatra coming in..she looked right at me..she's only 5'3" and about 76 years old but I'm a fan..loved all her cool songs on the radio...

so I hung around CVS, looking suspicious, waiting for a good picture but Nancy left with a guy in car with Washington license plates

Frank Sinatra used to spend time in Washington

but I wonder if he ever spent time in Jackson?

No comments: