Thursday, April 28, 2011

back in the USSR

Moscow girls make me sing and shout...

well I haven't seen Dr. Laura walking around like her usual perky self lately..and I became concerned...I went down to the Harbor and looked for her boat..maybe she was on it and meditating as she is known to do....I saw some starfish, some boats, some water, some sand, some restaurnants, some cars, some people, some grass, some city workers, some weeds..but no Dr. Laura...I walked around and stopped for a bowl of clam chowda and it was gooood!

then I went over to City College and ran around the fake grass and red track..WTF happened to the real grass and dirt track??
I was saddened somewhat, then I looked up and there was a grassy knowl and some Russian chick came running toward me with long flowing hair complaining about Marty Blum and Nipper....I said sorry I can't help you, did you take over the Nipper.com website..there's nothing but Russian spam over there now..she said Nipper and Eringer are investigating it as a commie plot...

then I saw a wee figure over on the grass with the ocean juxtaposed behind her..it was Dr. Laura!! I couldn't believe my eyes..she was in a wheelchair, wearing thick dark glasses and being aided by a guide dog.....I said: Dr. Laura what happened?? she said ..who's there? I said Mick....she said..haven't you done enough already?? I said..yeah... and went off to look for that Russian chick....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mick! There's no more Table Talk at Nippers. I clicked on the link and it took me to a Facebook page instead.

Jaspah said...

Fool. Are you messin wid us?