Saturday, April 2, 2011

last of the dogmen...

move over Rover... so I go into Rite Aid for some stuff and when I check out, the lady behind the counter says "is that your red car outside" I say no..she says oh 'cause there's a big dog in it..I say uh oh...and shrugged...first of all, I will never drive a red car, especially a Lexus...second of all, what's so special about a dog in a car?


next I'm walking down the street and a little black dog with a red leash comes up to me and wants to play..his owner was shouting out for him to come back..yoohoo, yoohoo..but he stuck with me...then the owner came around the corner and she was a fine Latina woman..I crouched down to keep the doggie close and said fine Latina walks up and says..oh thank God..there he is..oh. thank you thank you..I laughed and said no problem, I love little dogs and he's so cute..she smiled sweetly...I walked away because I was starting to get a boner and..I guess I'm just a dirty dog when all is said and done...


and then I see we a have a pet psychic over at the Indie..the poor Independent...locked in a legal battle are the owners and ever since, the stories have gotten almost News-Press-like...fluff...so this chick over there thinks she's a pet psychic....I'll tell you what she is..she's a pet psycho! Laura Stinchfield is her name and check out the Indie for the latest "Do My Pets Love Me" ....I don't know, do they? so she talks to her animals and tells us what they say. . ..

Bean, my bunny, says, "Sometimes I want to bite people cause I am scared. Usually I tell people I love them by trying extra hard not to bite them".... she communicates with her wolf dog in heaven...I think the chick has attachment issues... I think she's crazy...but aren't we all??

2 comments:

It wasn't Rover, it was Zip said...

I dunno, Mick. Bean sounds a bit like you: "Usually I tell people I love them by trying extra hard not to bite them." And you do have attachment issues. (You talk alot about blondes, but I really think it's a brunette who broke your heart.)

Mick Von Caw said...

I don't have attachment issues, I have detachment issues!