Wednesday, April 20, 2011

candles in the wind...

but who could hold a candle to Marilyn Monroe?

well.. I 've talked about fat girls but I've never actually done a comparison between certain girl types...maybe it's time to do that...let's say we compare blondes vs redheads...I can do that..I'll try not to get too graphic...I can get graphic but some of you are easily offended...I could be real graphic like a graphic artist..I could get so graphic that some of you girls would run crying to you mommies..then you know what I'd do....I'd do your mommies..hahha!

but really...mmmm... ok so blondes...when I saw Marilyn as a kid I was enthralled..she was so ...je ne sais quoi..it was like someone cut out a paper doll and shined a flashlight thru her....she was so beautiful...light and feminine, a smile that could give you hope...and the blonde hair was so..so ...pretty?? sexy??...the kind of girl you would kill a baby owl for... maybe??


then we got redheads..they will eat you alive I've heard, so be careful guys!!!
and they got freckles! who has freckles?? redheads, that's who...Lindsay Lohen is a cute redhead until she went blonde and then went crazy...Lucy's was red...I dunno, never really wanted to kiss Lucy maybe it's cos she liked Cubano guys? altho I liked Dino Desi and Billy as a kid....Sigourney Weaver's pretty fine..the year of living dangerously would be me and her vacationing in Arizona.... but she likes gorillas...

so who wins?? and what about chicks with mustaches? I've seen some lately and they're not bad..I'm not talking about the Gee Gordon Liddy mustache, I'm talking a peach fuzz shadow....above her lips...and on her arms..hairy women are starting to attract me...but hairy or not, no matter how you slice it, if I had a dime for every stijve, for every trique, for every Stander, for every pau duro I've experienced thanks to a woman, I'd be a wealthy man...a wealthy man....

3 comments:

Woman reader said...

I was in my early teens when Marilyn Monroe died. I didn't understand what the big fuss was — she seemed so sad and abandoned. I realize now that she was the Hollywood studio execs' (likely all men) promotion of every male's sexual fantasy. As for "redheads," noting that women change their haircolor frequently, I'm impressed with Julianne Moore, Susan Sarandan, Christine Lahti, Gillian Anderson and Julie Christie, to name a few.

spitfire squid said...

Watch out for those redheads. Last time I tangled with one, she almost hooked me. Fed me quite a line. Luckily, I broke free. Stay away from those women, Mick.

Redheads Rule said...

When I'm on the trails, I hide mine in a PT-2.