Saturday, April 9, 2011

going postal...

is there a letter in that bag for me??

now I've been monitoring the slick crook Darrel Issa...the chair of the gov't reform committee..that in itself is laughable...but he is holding hearings with his conservative buddies, on the US Post Office..they berated the Post Master General for having unionized workers!!! I couldn't believe it..these little pencil neck fucks were screaming at the PMG, who sat there like a man and answered all their questions....me, I would have got up walked over to the dias and clobbered Issa, the little pukeface scum sucking rat eating limp wristed petty thief!! I would love to meet him so I hope Wendy invites him to speak at the Young Miss America Foundation cos I'll be there..front and center...

Issa is the guy who gave us Arnold as governor and started the ball rolling for all these other jackasses to become governors....Christie, Walker, Scott, Kasich...all punks and corporate jerkoffs... and Issa is a crook...a long history of fraud and robbery and how he got elected is a mystery to me...there is so much work to do to exposed these little pea brains and recall them and get them the fuck outta office...and that's what I intend to do..one way of another...

now, all these people calling for the Post Office to fold and let UPS or FED EX take over need to understand..UPS delivers packages, they do a good job, but don't deliver to PO Boxes and the Teamsters represent them; and UPS partnered with the US Postal Service for mail distribution;

Fed Ex also uses the Post Office for certain deliveries...

...and I happen to like the Post Office..the mail delivered everyday, the little trucks, the whole operation is very American..very traditional... unlike Issa..who is now on my radar..and that can't be good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Conservative Right -- having failed to keep women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, having failed to legislate what people can do in their bedrooms, having failed to control what children can read in school -- is now going after unions. The conservatives have no problems overlooking their own transgressions -- adultery, extortion, bribery, paybacks. To them, the end justifies the means. Do as I say, not as I did.