Friday, April 22, 2011

losing my religion...

when Black Friday comes....

so I'm sitting here in front of my slow ass computer..so slow this morning I'm almost in tears..I'm sitting here waiting for the stock market to open...so I check my stocks and can't get any quotes...I wipe an actual tear from my eye then realize it's Good Friday and the market is closed!! CLOSED!! but why?

Good Friday (from the senses pious, holy of the word "good"), is a religious holiday observed primarily by Christians commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus ...

oh, I see..the world has to stop so the goddam Christians can commemorate the crucifixtion of Jesus...or is that crucifiction...as in fiction....WTF is with these people? look at me, I get crucified airyday and nobody calls a holiday for it...

geez, can't you keep you psycho religion to yourselves?? you want me to obey the bible and to what God wants..start killing goats and little children..sacrificing little children..is that what you want? is that why I can't make any money today??

fuck Christians, fuck you today!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And yesterday they washed the feet of the homeless USING RUBBER GLOVES! see SBNP

Mick Von Caw said...

ha! do you think Mother Teresa would use rubber gloves?? no way! I miss her...