Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm Sorry

so sorry..please accept my apology...


I've been doing a lot of soul searching and realized I may have offended some folks over the past year...so I offer an apology...to Wendy and Nipper, I know you guys really care about our community and thank you for all you do..Joe and Mike....maybe you're right about the unions..I support your efforts now to increase corporate welfare! I'm on board!


Peter..I'm sorry I was so short with you..please tell me what's on your mind..


#69..you're a good sport! would you consider holding my Iguana?


to all my ex's..what would I be without you?? (answer: happy)


to dogs..I know there's a little person in there...I'm kidding when I say I hate you..


to Dr. Laura..I love you..you are the most brilliant psychologist ever and if I make fun of you it's because I can't have you for myself...that's my problem..


I'm working on being a better person and I hope you'll all help me..help me, girl...


APRIL FOOLS!!!!

No comments: