Friday, February 1, 2013

East of Eden

And it occurs to me that evil must constantly respawn, while good, while virtue, is immortal.

well I see that the Botanic Garden has been brainwashing people into the native-only cult and rebranding them as 'citizen scientists"...they will go about the land and preach about the gospel of native plants and the evils of non-native plants..yes it's the old dichotomy of good vs evil...stamp out the devil plants and replace them with biblical plantings....how nice

that led me to see what kinda plants God liked...actually there's lots of non-native plants in the bible and in the Garden of Eden...Adam and Eve...and actually I'm interested in the little thong plant that Eve was wearing...was that native or invasive I wonder?? I think Eve had Cape Ivy covering her booty


most pests are not pests..people in their grand stupidity have labeled millions of things pests and have come up with schemes to get rid of them..they spread poison on the landscapes to get rid of the offensive pest without thinking about the consequences....poisoning the flowers kills bees and other valuable insects....P-O-L-L-I-N-A-T-I-O-N is what they do and they can't pollinate if you poison them

see this bee on a fennel plant? he's a cool bee and should be left alone but he won't be left alone...pretty soon some jerks will mow down the fenel for being "invasive"...they will chop it, they will poson it, they will spray it with chemicals to kill it..and all the insects that benefit from the fennel..that's the bad news but the good news is the fennel adjusts and grows back in the spring even stronger....and I always welcome Spring with the wonderful aroma of a sprig of fennel from the roadsides....to think these people are trying to destroy that pisses me off....

any "restoration" of a habitat that destroys an established habitat for other creatures should be a crime...

No comments: