Friday, February 8, 2013

watching the river flow

Oh, this ol' river keeps on rollin', though,
No matter what gets in the way and which way the wind does blow...



last time I looked, rivers flow down hill...it's called gravity.. rivers don't flow uphill...and I love rivers and streams..what I don't like is government getting involved in rivers and streams...when that happens you get fish ladders, wars against crawdaddies, and other nonsensical things....

so I get a letter from my mortgage company that I all of a sudden need flood insurance when I never did before...apparently FEMA thinks I'm now in a major flood area...after Katrina and Sandy, FEMA rushed to change maps and made a bunch of mistakes....and now I gotta pay for them!

FEMA is a large festering pus-filled boil and needs to be removed and burned on the pyre...I'm all for government unless it gets in my way...it's in my way

so I need flood insurance until FEMA issues a LOMA (letter of map amendment) which for some unknown reason will take up to 6 months...the City of Carp and County of SB and even FEMA acknowledge the map mistake which puts me in the wrong flood zone, but there's nothing I can do until the LOMA is issued!!

so the mortgage company will buy insurance for me if I don't buy it...and they will use the higher premium...this is the biggest scam I've ever seen...FEMA fucks up and the mortgage company fucks me until they both un-fuck themselves...

I'm working feverishly to beat these suckers but I may be homeless soon....if you see me over by Milpas, say "hello"

No comments: