Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blue Christmas

you'll be doin' alright, with your Christmas of white, but I'll have a blue, a  blue blue blue Christmas....

I remember one time I asked girls to paint one of their nipples blue.....I don't know why I asked them that but I did...so let's show some support for the Miramar gals and paint 'em blue again!
the next time I'm in Montecito, I wanna see some action..I wanna see the ladies  walking down the street, wearing nice sheer white blouses...don't wear a bra so I can see your blue nipples..ok??


 

I remember the old Miramar...the blue roofs...but now they're gone to the scrapheap of history...the whole fiasco started after the Miramar Hotel was sold to some cokehead from NewYork

then finally self-made billionaire Rick Caruso bought it and tried to rebuild..but he ran into too many planning commissioners and too many captains in Montecito and neighbors like Elaine who tried to stop him..shrinkage she said.. shrinkage...paint you nipples Blue, Elaine!!

so the Miramar property has stood still, vacant for what, 14 years or more??

then when I was going into SB, I saw the story poles they put up with orange tape -they should've used blue- and thought the project was finally moving forward, but the MPC is being stubborn again..why? what possible reason could they have for not wanting a project here..a new hotel...why would they delay it again???




Caruso can't play this game forever so somebody needs to bypass the Montecito Planning Commission and ok the new Miramar..the area is dead without it

as a matter of fact, the MPC should be disbanded...they are not business people apparently...they don't want the Miramar to be rebuilt obviously..so what do they want? why are they messing with people's futures???

I don't know..is it because a few uppity neighbors are against the project? they think the impacts will be too much on them? it's silly...



leaders make decisions and it is all too clear there are no leaders on the Montecito Planning Commission...some stupid old lady on the MPC wanted to know what the landscaping would be at the Miramar...really? is she really that stupid? read the blueprints, the plans..and one clueless guy is still puzzled by the parking!!

haven't we been through all this??? what's up with these dumb bitch-asses on the MPC?? these blue meanies?

No comments: