Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Kiss On My List

because your kiss is on my list for the best things in life

first off, the Pig Woman from Tennessee resigned from her paid position as communication direstor for a teabagger congressman! fat lazy Elizabeth Lauten directed a cowardly missive at Obama's daughters instead of walking over to the White House and telling the president what she thought...online media offed her so a great big KISS to y'all!!




I've seen some weird DUI cases before....skinny tuxedos, falling asleep at a green light, smashing into trees, smashing into parked cars, even running people down and killing them..but it's ok..the Santa Barbara judges just let you off with a great big KISS!!

drinking booze is big business in SB and even if the cops bust you, you can always run...and  you used to be able to run to the News-Press and tell your tale of woe..and Wendy would print it on the front page and maybe you could get a settlement from the City of Santa Barbara...making a living the old-fashioned way

now in Carp we have Sly's Restaurant, a half-assed attempt at going upscale for the foodie set...but on Dec 5, Sly's will celebrate Repeal Day when Prohibition ended...if they have to advertise booze then the restaurant probably ain't doing so hot...I've seen Sly..he's a big fat slob looking guy and I don't want him blubbering over my food...yuck!! anyone, esp restauarants, who advertises booze is promoting drunk driving... so I may have to pay Sly a little visit on the Dec 5th!

get sloshed at Sly's!


but the weirdest DUI case I've heard is the case of the "sovereign citizens"..two clowns who don't recognize gov't authority..Jeff Lind and Thomas Murphy are their names and I can't find much info on them...one of the guys kid was busted for DUI by the cops and the guy went nuts...threatened the cops and judge...even tried to file a lien on the judge's house in Solvang...ie the clowns threw some tantrums and left a paper trail with a bunch of bogus legal filings...the feds call it "paper terrorism"..I thought that's what the News-Press did...terrorize the readers with stupid news..hahahah!

anyway the two dimwits got jail time from the jury... reminds me of the Seinfeld "Limo" episode with Murphy and O'Brien....now that was a funny one!

it's the Christmas season and people will looking for excuses to drink and drive...being a sovereign citizen that doesn't recognize the law of the USA is one of the stupidest excuses..

but the cops will be busy, I will be busy and you will be busy cleaning up after the drunk bon vivants around town...

it's all just a Big Game to them....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEYT says the warming center is at Congressional Church. I wouldn't count on them!

Anonymous said...

Don't say that, because then I can't trust what I read in the News-Press! The news editor there just watches TV all day to steal his story ideas from KEYT. I guess the NP loves to recycle! Think green!