Sunday, December 21, 2014

Let Your Love Flow

Like a mountain stream, and let your love bind you to all living things

well Americans can sure be silly sometimes, esp faux-conservatives...there's a mosque opening in Goleta and some letters to the News-Press warn of Sharia Law and Islamic extremism, instead of worship, community and pot lucks....

some say that the Muslims mutilate women but I seem to remember, being a Catholic, I was mutilated as a baby..someone cut part of my dick off....a circumcision they call it..that's the first fucking thing I see when I pop my head out, a priest with a knife! ever since I've had to wear a strap-on prosthesis from Walgreen's... wanna see it??


the bible is full of violence with some peace and love sprinkled in the psalms and proverbs..but make no mistake the Quran looks like a book of nursery rhymes compared to the bible..we need to shake some of these Christians out of their little white-bread fantasy!


quran:
And as for those who strive in Our path We will surely guide them in Our ways. And Indeed, Allah is with those who are of service to others. (Al Quran 29:70)

Indeed, Allah is with those who are righteous and those who do good. (Al Quran 16:129)

bible
Kings 2:23-24
He [Elisha] went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, "Go away, baldhead! Go away, baldhead!" When he turned around and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys
 Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' " …

 geez....donkeys too??? so I should go kill Wendy's donkey?


 but President Obama and I have been on the same page lately with the North Korean hackers, the robust stock market and of course Cuba...I don't smoke cigars or drink liquor anymore, but if I did, I'd want it from Cuba...the romance, the Hemingways...the Hemingway gals are strikingly beautiful as are Cuban women, the ones without mustaches...oh we had some issues with Castro in the 1960s but no one cares about that shit anymore except the Republicans



let the love flow between our countries..let me have a few Cuban gals over for the night..it would be like a dream....a daydream, a fantasy, a state of mind....an archetype

pensando en ella y por mi corazon

No comments: