Friday, December 26, 2014

fixing a hole

where the rain gets in, and stops my mind from wandering....

wow! what a Christmas...how was yours? did Santa redistribute the wealth ok? I awoke to a beautiful sunrise and some cool winds blowing...I had some coffee and sat down at the computer...then I said fuck the computer... I turned on the radio and the Beatles Christmas was playing on KTYD...all day...I turn it up....the boys never sounded better...I start singing along at the top of my lungs.... I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIEEE-EEE-EENDS!!!!




THIS HAPPENED ONCE BEFORE, I CAME TO YOUR DOOR ... NO REPLY...NO REPLY!!! NO REPLY!!!

DEAR PRUDENCE...WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY...THE SUN IS UP THE SKY IS BLUE IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND SO ARE YOU!!!!

so I ditched the family obligations and went to play...they can do without me for a few hours and I them



I trekked the back hills of Summerland and found myself standing in a little canyon...I heard a howl in the distance, just over the ridge...then it got louder then WHOOSHHH.. a big gust of wind nearly blew me over...it was awesome....the winds are ripping through these hills like wind and I feel like a kite




then I went to the beach and it's just gorgeous...some big waves and King tides still....pelicans are riding the waves...kids are swimming and body surfing and just plain having a fun Christmas day.. I sit on the rocks and observe other people's families for awhile...they all turn and wave at me

ON AND ON ACROSS THE UNIVERSE...

1 comment:

Redheads Rule said...

Christmas was great, except Ms. Santa ran out of whips and collars. C'mon guys, I've never found it too cold for chains!