Thursday, December 18, 2014

West End Girls

and East End boys...

well Hollywood and SONY Pictures are surely wimps..they canceled a satire movie about North Korea and Kim Jong Il Jr. due to "threats"...apparently Kim Jong can't take a joke and Hollywood cowered..the actors got body guards and canceled interviews...In America!! wimps



wimps!

speaking of wimps, wow things are gettin' weird on the Westside of Santa Barbara..over at Bo Henry's Bar...I was waiting and watching for some real news on Cam Sanchez's alleged DUI, but only Bo Henry's Bar owner Robert Eringer is claiming Cam was busted...citing some sources tht SBPD, Eringer says Cam was DUI and smelling of whiskey at 2:00 AM a few weeks ago...wife issues.. I have not found any clues yet



but I've had a few women drive me to drink but I got over it...how many puking headaches can one man stand?? geez..so girls can do whatever they want now and I don't care...fuck me kill me..it doesn't matter anymore..took a long time to see the light...but I see it..I see you now, West End girls



anyway, Bo Henry's Bar is getting raked over coals on YELP, a review site..people are calling it dirty, creepy, overpriced and smelly...hey B.O. Henry's..HAAHAHAAHA!!
and the bartenders are rude, too

and Poor Robert is trying to answer all the bad reviews..it is hilarious!! haahaah! what a businessman! but there werea few conspicuous good reviews at the end (employees??)



No comments: