Monday, December 22, 2014

The Joker

I'm a midnight toker..

well I fell for it...ok now this is weird...and it's weird because I can relate to it...someone stealing someone's ID and posting a blog..a fraudulent blog...it happened to me and I busted the joker who did it




but it appears I've been duped..made a fool of and otherwise humiliated..or in the parlance of today... HACKED!!

I got some emails from Robert Eringer from Bo Henry's bar stating that the blog ERINGERREPORTS, wherein SB Police Chief Cam Sanchez was accused of DUI, is a fraud!

well that's no excuse for serving booze to underaged kids, but I must apologize to Eringer for being so quick to believe it....

so I will go back and edit the posts...the blog in question has been reported to gooble-blogger and blocked...and if they find out who did it, then I will castrate the sonofabitch!!

I love satire but this is unconscionable... stealing someone's ID is not satire..it's illegal

again to Robert Eringer: I'm sorry this happened, I'm sorry the sorry shithead stole your name and posted a fraudulent blog..

hey wait a minute..maybe the emails I got were a fraud!!

well anyway...Merry Christmas!!

No comments: