Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I Kissed A Girl

and I liked it...

I see Cat Cora's name on the SB court calendar alot...end of marriage kinda deal...Cat is a celeb chef and lives in Santa Barbara I guess and became infamous for a drunk driving episode where she bumped into some car ahead of her on State St and started cussing the driver out for something..it was Cat's fault for drinking and driving, not the other driver

but anyway she made amends and promised no more DUI and did some charity cookoffs...





then I see that Cat and Real Housewife Brandi Glanville may have had a fling but Brandi called it off after two weeks.. both these chicks may have had some plastic surgery to erase time from their faces but both are not bad looking...and that's always presented a problem with me: pretty lesbians

ugly lesbians I got no problem with because who cares..but the pretty gals I can just see them licking and sucking naked...what's better than two tits? four tits!! I condone it but I don't understand it

I'm not sure if the fling broke up Cat's marriage to her wife but seemed to be going on during the divorce


web: Brandi Glanville 'had lesbian fling with Cat Cora amidst the celebrity chef's bitter divorce battle while the two filmed new reality show'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3819404/Brandi-Glanville-enjoyed-romance-celebrity-chef-Cat-Cora.html


Brandi was married to the guy who left her for LeAnn Rimes...living well is the best revenge and revenge is a dish best served cold...


but if I ever find myself coming between two pretty lesbians, I'll let ya know

No comments: