Friday, October 21, 2016

Run Through The Jungle

don't look back

I like bees and they like me as I've said before...I respect them and give them their space and don't poison them....not the white bees aka honeybees nor the black bees aka Africanized bee...I've heard the Africanized bees are more violent than the normal bees and the Africanized bees have bigger stingers or so the racists would have me believe...




recently I read the SBHS theme for homecoming dance was 'Jungle Fever' and that set off a wave of protest...Jungle Fever is a term racists use to describe a tender white girl's passion for black dudes...this takes us back to the segregation days when blacks were lynched by cheering white crowds, hung from southern poplar trees to swing in the breeze...

the Civil War was fought over slavery and the south lost...all men are created equal, only some they more equal than others..and women had to fight for equality too....so maybe that's why they like black guys..the Kardashian gals have jungle fever except the prettiest one, Kourtney




but anyway I was out hiking and saw a big bee fly around and land on the asphalt, close to where my truck was parked...I looked a little closer and the bee was killing an Oregon Tiger beetle or similar insect... I crept closer again and took a picture then realized it was a Yellow Jacket, not a bee..a wasp I guess it is...I took another pic and it flew up and towards me and chased me up a trail...these guys are much more aggressive than any ordinary bee so you gotta be careful...

eventually he realized I was not a threat and took off...

but he stopped mid-flight, turned around and said "you didn't do anything really, but Katy Did"

No comments: