Thursday, November 18, 2010

bedazzled...

get yer yaa yaas out!
geez, chicks are getting weirder by the minute...sometimes I force myself to read Starshine Roshell's columns, she's kinda the Princess of ex-News-Pressers who made good...but, well, she's a little strange, I think... her latest was an incomprehensible entry about women who decorate their, ah, wud she call them, their vagannies... they use stick-on gems in custom designs, according to Starshine, and apply them to freshly waxed areas at the vee!
now, I'll skip all the details that you can find by reading Starshine's thingie, but the question is why..why..why..is this happening? what stage of sexual development are these girls stuck in? According to Freud, the genital stage for women is a constant fight between the clitoris and the vagina, or simply put: the woman has an extra stage of development when "the clitoris should wholly or in part hand over its sensitivity, and at the same time its importance, to the vagina"...and this is what's happening, I think.. the hand-off ain't happening, but by making the vagina more important by putting costume jewelry on her, the women feel better and less anxious about..shopping?? who knows!
Starshine assures us that she's not one of the self-decorators, but I for one would like to see some proof...
I know everyone has their favorite part of a woman's body..for me, it changes... I was looking through a catalogue and spotted the loveliest picture of a girl lifting her arm in some type of prana-apana yoga position....well, I was taken by her arm and the pit in particular...such grace I have never seen in any other form...so, what if this woman started pasting decals to her arm pits..some jewels or flowery things..I tell yaayaa what would happen, I might choke on one after I was done licking her, that's what!
so if you get the desire for artistic expression, put that creativity on canvas in oil, water color or pencil..and for Pete's Sake, delegate some real authority, not pasty gems, to your Venus...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mick, men decorate, too. Haven't you ever worn -- nah -- probably not.

Mick Von Caw said...

have I ever worn what? women's fancy underwear?? none of your business!!

We wanna know said...

So do they make you take the ring off when you get in the hot tub?