Thursday, March 17, 2011

the child with the moon..

and star on his head..

why is it when I'm trying to access websites I have to wait for adbutler, facebook, and a bunch of other bullshit before the page loads....facebook?? WTF has that got to do with a target website?? I am getting pretty tired of all these screwups..

but I do see some light on the horizon....and I hope you are ready for it..I was talking to an infant with a moon and star tatoo on his head yesterday and he told me about something happening on Saturday....he said that the "Super Moon" is coming and... and... waaaaa.. waaa....mmmph mmmph... when it comes, all will change back to normal..the good guys will start winning and the bad guys will resume their losing ways...my theory is the moon was wobbling out of orbit which was making everyone dizzy..the Super Moon will be so close to the earth on Saturday March 19 that those with high centers of gravity (big tits) will fall down! dogs and cats will sing with joy!! those who are sitting on their brains will suddenly feel a rush to the head and their brains will be replenished!! there's an outisde chance, said the infant, that the moon could smash into the News-Press building like a cannon ball!

the last significant solar event was the comet Hale Bopp....I watched this for nights and was awestruck at its beauty and the aura it cast....solar events will happen to correct certain earthly imbalances....it's like God slapping us upside the face, gently, to get us back to harmony..that doesn't mean everyone will notice so I'll be there to monitor the situation..and I expect some behavioral improvements from a select group whom I've been highlighting on this blog...the Super Moon will be a turning point in our history..so don't die before Saturday or you might miss it!

No comments: