Tuesday, March 8, 2011

a hole in my head...

in the dark ages where Republicans like to live, they used to bore a hole into your head to release evil spirits.. it's called trepanning...well, that's kinda what happened to me Monday...

I had an appt for oral surgery....after the minor procedure, I had a gauze pad in my mouth, I was out $300, and my jaw looked droopy and stupid from the novocaine..I looked like Quasimodo...

and to add insult to injury, I couldn't eat....all to get rid of a little cyst which was threatening to take up residence in my sinus and actually poking a little hole in it...but thank God for good doctors! the guy has got some fine women working for him too!! still he told me not to blow my nose so the little hole in my head could heal...

so I went home and it was windy and warm then cool and what do you think that does to the sinuses? all that dust blowing around....then the novocaine wore off and ohhhh fuck my head hurts!! OWWWW... I WANT MY MOMMY!!

I feel like I got my brains scrambled! so I spent the rest of the night practicing how not to sneeze...everytime I felt one coming on, I'd stop it...think of something else, put my hand under my nose...anything...

ok so what did I miss on Monday.. a little rally by the Democrats in support of workers rights...sorry guys.... you're on your own for a few days....no help from me...I gotta heal..I gotta sin..I gotta sin to get saved....I gotta release these evil spirits

4 comments:

That explains it said...

..holes in your head! You are a handsome devil though.

Anonymous said...

But who's going to fill the hole in your heart? You talk about blondes, but I'm guessing there's a brunette whom you've loved and lost.

spitfire squid said...

Geez, Mick. Sure hope you get well soon. Over at Edhat they were talking about where to get fresh calamari. Made me a little nervous.

Mick Von Caw said...

hey Squid..just swim upstream and the Edhatters will think you're a salmon!