Saturday, March 5, 2011

neon rainbow...

hello baby? would you like to buy a vacuum cleaner??

when I was a kid, I did a lot of summer jobs..gardening, restaurant work, and I tried my hand at selling vacuum cleaners..they were called Rainbow vacuum cleaners with a little rainbow insignia on them... and the guy would train us...he was a salesman, telling us that selling vacuum cleaners, that first sale, was better than sex...I developed a strong skepticism for white people after that....I was around 16 or 17 and already had sex and a vacuum cleaner was not in the picture while that chick was fiddling with my boys..believe you me!! I saw stars, some rainbows, but no vacuum cleaners!

anyway, I figured salesmen were not to be trusted..oh, I tried my hand at calling folks on the phone offering a demonstration of the Rainbow..I got a few calls and sold one vacuum cleaner..but really, I wasn't into selling door to door..and one lady, after I gave her my telephone sales pitch, said I should be on the radio with my beautiful voice....well that never happened either..you see, all my dreams throughout my life have died a slow death.... dreams are for idiots!

but people will try to sell you anything.. dreams even....and that brings me to Mike Huckabee, a FOX News celeb who is trying to run for president..he's running around the country selling his vision of America to sell his new book...telling us that Obama is not an American; judging people who choose to get pregnant out of wedlock...now, I had pre-marital sex and my father found out and was very ashamed of me...I simply told him: Dad..I can't just jerkoff for the rest of my life..I need some real pussy now and then!! still, he was not amused but who cares..it's none of his business!! geez, everyone sticking their nose in others' private business...like Mike Huckabee..

I got a message for the Huckster and others like him: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

No comments: