Friday, March 18, 2011

like a Rhinestone Cowboy...

riding out on a horse in a star spangled rodeo...

hey..I know my way round a ranch, too...that's right I can city-slick if I have to, but I've been on ranches..been around horses...so all these yahoos in the valley don't scare me with all their hick talk ya-know...now, I was discussing animals a few nights ago with some people and we came to this conclusion: cats like me, dogs do not like me, and horses could give a rat's ass if I'm there or not....

well, I like horses, I just gotta find the right one...so anyway what's this got to do with anything germaine to your lives..NOTHING!! IT'S MY BLOG!! FUCK!!

so you may recall I said I was gonna check out Santa Ynez Valley Journal publisher Nancy Crawford- Hall's psychological profile to help explain her fixation on voter fraud...when a fat lady fixates on something or someone, look out! I'm serious..I've had fat ladies interested in me and talk about smothering....geez..scared the shit outta me and when I was a toddler, some fat lady picked me up and ran away with me for a few blocks...lucky for me someone saw her and chased her til she dropped me!! Ever since I've been especially wary of fat girls! so I hope Nancy doesn't read this blog.. boy...

on second thought, what if she does?? see ya later!!

3 comments:

Dog lover said...

So when you're greeting a dog for the first time, is your approach "I'm Mick, don't mess with me?" or "Pleased to meet you, I'm Mick." It DOES make a difference.

Mick Von Caw said...

ok ok I'll try to be nice to the next dog I see..but it's a two-way street y'know!

Dreamlander said...

I had a dream last night about two girls who rang my doorbell..I opened the door and they were trying to give away two little dogs.....